Disinfectant for HoReCa and Households
Elixir Disinfectant for HoReCa and Households is a safe and environmentally friendly / bio product which provides high quality, sanitary-hygienic conditions, certified by the Ministry of Health / Disease Control Center of Georgia and registered in the biocides list of the European Chemical Agency.
- Ecologically clean / bio product;
- Disinfects air and surfaces without the strong smell of chlorine;
- Destroys harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and their spores;
- Powerful sporicide (effective against Giardia, Cryptosporidium);
- Removes bacterial appendages and other harmful biological deposits;
- Not toxic: does not irritate skin, eyes or mucous membranes;
- Does not contain alcohol, harmful dyes, perfumes or any other allergens;
- Not corrosive;
- In accordance with the Resolution of the Government of Georgia №185 - "On Approval of the Technical Regulation on Disinfection and Sterilization in Medical, Public Health and Public Institutions";
- Made in Georgia using European technology.
For Use In/At:
- Fast food outlets
- The food processing industry
- Home (safe to use with children)
Composition: Sodium chloride (NaCl) - 0.06%; Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) - 0.015%, Electro-activated water - 99.925%.
Personal safety: No toxic properties. Does not require special protection of the respiratory tract, hands, eyes or body. Do not ingest.
First aid: In case of ingestion, rinse out mouth and consult a doctor.
Storage conditions: Store in the original container, with the lid tightly closed, away from direct sunlight.
Storage temperature: +4°C to +25°C
Warning: In case of hypersensitivity (skin redness, itching), consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 1 year unopened. Use within 3 months of opening.